- To unmute a story on Instagram, open the app and go to your home page. On the top right corner of the page you’ll see the profile icon. Tap that to enter your profile.
- Now, look for the story you want to unmute. Tap on it and it will open. You’ll see the words “muted story” in the top left corner. Tap on it to unmute the story.
- Once you’ve unmuted the story, you’ll be able to hear the audio. You’ll also be able to view or comment on the story.
- If you want to mute the story again, simply tap on the “muted story” icon again. This will mute the story and you won’t be able to hear the audio anymore.
- If you want to mute other stories as well, simply repeat the same steps for each story you want to mute. This will help you to control which stories get muted and which don’t. This will also help to keep your Instagram feed organized.
How do you unmute on Instagram 2022?
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Click the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the account(s) you would like to unmute.
- Tap the toggle switch beside the user to unmute their account.
- You will see a confirmation message at the top of the screen that your account has been successfully unmuted.
Why wont Instagram let me unmute a story?
Instagram stories are a great way to share your daily life with friends and family, but sometimes you may accidentally mute a story that you don’t want to be muted. Unfortunately, Instagram does not allow you to unmute a story after you have done so.
The reason behind this is because Instagram wants to protect the privacy of its users. If you were able to unmute a story after you have already muted it, then others could potentially find out what you have muted. This could lead to other users viewing content that they may not wish to view, and it could also lead to potential abuse if someone was able to find out what you have blocked.
It is important to remember that while Instagram does not allow you to unmute a story after you have already done so, you can still view the story by simply tapping the unmute icon. This will allow you to view the story, but it will not allow you to hear any of the audio. If you want to hear the audio, then you will need to unmute the story manually.
Overall, Instagram does not allow you to unmute a story after you have already done so in order to protect the privacy of its users. However, you can still view the story by simply tapping the unmute icon, and you can hear the audio by unmuting the story manually.
How do you unmute a friend’s story?
- Open the Instagram app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Go to your News Feed and find your friend’s story.
- Tap on the three dots (•••) in the top right corner of the story.
- Select the “Unmute” option.
- Confirm by tapping “Unmute” again.
Your friend’s story should now be unmuted and you will be able to view it in your News Feed.
Can you unmute on Instagram?
Yes, you can unmute on Instagram. To unmute someone (or a group of people) on Instagram, simply go to their profile page, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the page, and select Unmute from the dropdown menu.
Alternatively, you can also access the Unmute option directly through the Notifications tab. Simply click on the bell icon at the top right of the screen, select the person or group of people you’d like to unmute, and click the Unmute option at the top of the page.
Unmuting someone on Instagram is a simple and straightforward process. It’s a great way to stay connected with people you care about and make sure you don’t miss out on important updates.
Unmuting a story on Instagram is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. It’s important to remember that you can only unmute stories you’ve previously muted. If you accidentally mute a story, you can still unmute it to start viewing it again. This is a great way to manage the stories you view on Instagram and make sure you’re only seeing the content that you want to see.