- Log into your Instagram account.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section.
- Tap on Apps and Websites.
- Scroll down to the Apps and Websites Connected section.
- Tap on the TikTok app.
- Tap on the Remove button.
- Confirm the action by tapping on the Remove button again.
- Your Instagram account will be successfully unlinked from TikTok.
How do I unlink my Instagram account from TikTok?
Unlinking your Instagram account from TikTok is a relatively straightforward process. First, open the TikTok app and go to the “Settings” tab. From there, select the “Accounts” option and then scroll down to the “Linked Accounts” section. Here, you will see any accounts that are currently connected to your TikTok profile, including Instagram. Select the Instagram account that you want to unlink and confirm your decision. Once your accounts are unlinked, your TikTok profile will no longer be connected to your Instagram profile.
If you are using the TikTok website, then the process is slightly different. First, log into your account and select the “Settings” tab. Then, select the “Connected Accounts” option and you’ll see a list of accounts that you have linked to your TikTok profile. Select the Instagram account that you want to unlink and confirm your decision. Again, once your accounts are unlinked, your TikTok profile will no longer be connected to your Instagram profile.
It’s important to note that after unlink your Instagram account from TikTok, you will no longer be able to post directly to Instagram from TikTok. However, you can always go back and relink your accounts at any time.
How do I unlink my Instagram from TikTok 2022?
- Log in to your Instagram account and go to the Settings page.
- Tap on the “Security” option in the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps and Websites”.
- Here you will see a list of all the apps and websites that are connected to your Instagram account.
- Find TikTok in the list and tap on it.
- You will see an “Unlink” button at the bottom of the page. Tap on it.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear, tap on “Unlink” again to confirm.
- You have now successfully unliked your Instagram account from TikTok.
How do I unlink my Instagram account?
The first step to unlink an Instagram account from another is to open the Instagram app. If you are logged into the account you want to unlink, tap the profile tab (the icon that looks like a person) to open your profile. Once on your profile, tap on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen. This will open a menu with several different options. Find the option labeled “Settings” and select it.
In the Settings menu, scroll down until you find the “Linked Accounts” section. This will display all of the accounts you have linked to your current Instagram profile. To unlink one of these accounts, tap on the account name and then tap “Unlink Account.” You will need to enter your password for the current Instagram profile to confirm the unlink.
Once you have confirmed the unlink, the account you selected will no longer be linked to your current Instagram profile. It is important to note that this will not delete the account you unlinked, so if you ever decide to link it back to your profile, you can do so in the future. Now that you have unlinked the account, you can continue to use your current Instagram profile as normal.
How do I change the Instagram attached to TikTok?
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone and tap the profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Unlink” to disconnect your current Instagram account from TikTok.
- Tap “Link Account” to reconnect a new Instagram account to your TikTok profile.
- Enter your Instagram credentials, then tap “Log In” to link the account.
- Tap “Allow” to give TikTok permission to access your Instagram account.
- Tap “Done” to save the changes.
You have now successfully changed the Instagram account connected to your TikTok profile.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily unlink your Instagram account from your TikTok account. This can be done quickly and easily, and can help to protect your privacy and security. It is important to remember that even after unlinking, your TikTok account will still be visible to others on Instagram. If you want to make sure that it is not visible, you can delete your TikTok account. Unlinking your accounts can help to provide you with more control over your online presence.