If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you may have noticed that the service will automatically play music when it’s finished playing whatever you’ve queued up. This feature is known as Auto Play, and while some people might find it useful, others might prefer to have more control over what plays next. Luckily, it’s easy to turn off Apple Music Auto Play.
To turn off Auto Play, open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad. Then, tap the “For You” tab at the bottom of the screen. From there, tap the profile icon in the upper-right corner. This will take you to your account settings, where you will find the option to turn off Auto Play. Simply toggle the switch from green to gray, and Auto Play will be disabled.
When Auto Play is turned off, Apple Music will not automatically play music after your playlist or album has finished playing. Instead, the player will stop and you will need to manually select your next song or playlist.
If you ever decide you want to turn Auto Play back on, simply follow the same steps above and toggle the switch from gray to green.
How do I stop my iPhone from automatically playing music in my car?
- When you connect your iPhone to your car, it can automatically start playing music. To prevent this from happening, you will need to make a few adjustments to your settings. The first step is to make sure that your car stereo is not set to automatically play music. Check the settings on your car stereo and make sure that “auto play” is turned off.
- The next step is to adjust the settings on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Music and make sure that the “Autoplay” option is turned off. This will prevent your iPhone from automatically playing music when you connect it to your car.
- You can also adjust the settings on your car. Many cars come with an “Audio Source” setting that allows you to choose which type of audio source your car will use. By setting it to “None”, you will prevent your car from automatically playing music when it is connected to your iPhone.
- Finally, make sure that you are not inadvertently playing music on your iPhone. If you are using any music streaming apps or other audio apps, make sure that they are not set to automatically play when you connect your iPhone to your car. This will help to ensure that your iPhone will not automatically start playing music when it is connected to your car.
How do I stop Apple Music from automatically playing on airplay?
- If you would like to have more control over the music that is playing on airplay, you can also create a new radio station. Simply select the radio option in the ‘For You’ tab and choose the type of music you would like to hear. This will allow you to customize your airplay experience and create custom playlists that you can play on your device.
How do I turn off autoplay on iPhone?
To turn off autoplay on your iPhone, you must first open the Settings app. Scroll down and select the Music option. On the Music page, you will see a toggle switch labeled “Autoplay.” Tap the switch to turn it off. This will disable autoplay for your music, ads, and videos.
If you want to turn off autoplay for specific apps, you will need to go into the individual app settings. Most apps have a setting that allows you to disable autoplay. To find this setting, open the app and then look for a menu or settings icon. Once you have found the settings, look for a toggle switch labeled “Autoplay” or something similar. Tap the switch to turn it off.
Lastly, you can also turn off autoplay for specific websites. To do this, open the website in your Safari browser and tap the “Aa” icon in the top-right corner. You will see a menu with an option that says “Website Settings.” On the next page, you will see a toggle switch labeled “Autoplay.” Tap the switch to turn it off. This will disable autoplay for all videos on the website.
Turning off Apple Music Auto Play is a simple process. All you have to do is go to the Settings app and select Music. Then, toggle the switch to turn off Auto Play. You can also turn off Auto Play on individual songs by selecting the song and tapping the three dot menu in the top right corner. This will give you the option to turn off Auto Play for that song. With these simple steps, you can easily turn off Auto Play and enjoy your Apple Music experience without any unwanted surprises.