Before deleting your Zillow account, it is important to make sure that you have all of your data backed up. This includes any documents, photos, or other data that you may have stored in your account. Additionally, make sure that you have cancelled any Zillow subscription services that you may have. Once you have backed up your data and cancelled any active subscriptions, you should be able to delete your account without any issues.
How do I delete my Zillow account from my Iphone?
- Open the Zillow app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the Profile page.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Delete Account” option.
- Confirm your decision to delete your account.
- Enter your password to verify your identity and complete the process.
- Your Zillow account will now be deleted from your iPhone.
How do I delete my Zillow account on the mobile app?
- Open the Zillow mobile app on your device.
- Tap on the “Menu” icon located at the top left corner of the app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “Account Settings”.
- Tap on “Delete Account” located at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm your decision to delete your account by tapping on “Yes, I’m Sure”.
- Enter your password to verify that it is you who is deleting the account.
- Tap on “Delete Account” and your account will be deleted.
What happens when you deactivate Zillow?
Finally, if you decide to reactivate your account at a later time, any contact information you provide will need to be updated, as your old information will no longer be associated with your account.
Deleting your Zillow account can be a great way to improve your online privacy. By taking the steps outlined in this article, you can easily delete your Zillow account and reclaim your online data. While other services may provide similar services, Zillow is one of the few that allows its users to delete their accounts. With the help of this guide, you can now easily delete your Zillow account and take back control of your online data.