How To Delete Hidden Purchases On Iphone?
- Deleting hidden purchases on an iPhone can be a tricky process. To start, open the App Store on your iPhone. In the lower right corner, tap your profile picture. This will open the Account Settings page.
- On the Account Settings page, tap the ‘Hidden Purchases’ option. This will reveal a list of all of the hidden purchases that are associated with your Apple ID.
- Tap the ‘Edit’ option in the top right corner. This will allow you to select individual purchases to delete, or you can select the ‘Select All’ option at the top of the list to delete all of the hidden purchases at once.
- Once you have selected the purchases you want to delete, tap the ‘Delete’ option in the bottom right corner and confirm the deletion. The hidden purchases will now be removed from your Apple ID.
- After completing the deletion process, you should be able to view your updated list of hidden purchases. If you have any problems with the process, you can contact Apple Support for further assistance. With the help of Apple Support, you should be able to delete all of the hidden purchases on your iPhone in no time.
Can you remove hidden purchases on iPhone?
You can also permanently delete any purchased apps or games from your iPhone by tapping the “Delete” button next to the app or game you want to remove. This will remove the app or game from your device, as well as remove it from your purchased list.
How do I permanently delete hidden apps on my iPhone?
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Updates” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Purchased” tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Not on this iPhone” tab at the top of the screen.
- Select the hidden app that you want to permanently delete.
- Tap the “Delete” button to the right of the app name.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app by tapping “Delete” in the pop-up window.
- The app will now be deleted permanently from your iPhone.
How do I delete hidden Apple app purchases?
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Purchased” in the list of options.
- Tap on “My Purchases”.
- Scroll down to the “Hidden Purchases” section and tap on “Manage”.
- Select the app you want to delete and tap on the “Delete” button.
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any other apps you want to delete.
- Tap on the “Done” button when you’re finished.
How do I delete my purchase history on apps?
- Tap on your profile at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on Purchased.
- Tap on My Purchases.
- Select the app you want to delete from your purchase history.
- Tap on the “X” icon beside the app.
- Confirm you want to delete the app by tapping on “Delete”.
- Once you’ve deleted all the apps you want to delete, exit out of the App Store.
In conclusion, deleting hidden purchases on an iPhone is easy and straightforward. By following the steps listed above, you can quickly locate and remove those purchases that you no longer need. Doing this will help free up storage space on your iPhone and reduce the amount of clutter in your App Store. Additionally, if you have any questions or need help with the process, you can always contact Apple Support for further assistance.