- Blocking outgoing calls on an iPhone is a great way to stay in control of your phone usage and limit the chances of racking up a large phone bill. To block outgoing calls on an iPhone, start by opening the Settings app and tapping on the Phone option. This will open up the Phone settings page.
- To block outgoing calls on an iPhone, scroll down to the Calls section and tap on the Blocked Calls option. This will bring up a list of blocked numbers. Tap the Add New button and enter the number you wish to block. Once you’ve entered the number and tapped the Add button, the number will be blocked from making outgoing calls from your phone.
- Once you’ve blocked a number from making outgoing calls, you can unblock it at any time. To unblock a number, go back to the Blocked Calls list in the Phone settings and tap on the Edit button. From here, you can select the number you wish to unblock and tap the Unblock button. The number will then be unblocked and allowed to make outgoing calls from your iPhone.
Can you block a phone from outgoing calls?
No matter which method you choose, blocking outgoing calls on a phone is a great way to protect yourself from unwanted calls and to prevent people from making expensive calls. With the right tools, you can easily and quickly block any number or type of call that you don’t want to be made.
How do I lock outgoing calls on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Select the Allowed Apps option.
- Scroll down and tap Don’t Allow Changes.
- Tap on Phone.
- Tap the toggle switch next to Outgoing Calls to disable it.
- Your outgoing calls will now be locked.
How do I block my outgoing number?
Blocking your outgoing number is an easy and effective way to protect your privacy when making phone calls. Make sure to check with your provider to see if they offer this service. If not, you can always use a third-party service to block your number.
Long story short
Blocking outgoing calls on your iPhone is a great way to manage your phone usage and protect yourself from unwanted calls. With the built-in features of iOS, you can easily block specific numbers, create a blacklist, and even limit the hours you can make calls. You can also use third-party apps to help you manage your call activity and even block calls from unknown numbers. Whatever option you choose, you can rest assured knowing that you have the power to control your outgoing calls on your iPhone.