- On the other device, open the Settings app and go to General.
- Tap on the option labeled ‘iPhone Approvals’ and select the ‘Allow’ button.
- You will now see a prompt asking you to enter a six-digit code.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone you wish to approve and go to General.
- Tap on the option labeled ‘iPhone Approvals’ and select the ‘Send Code’ button.
- The iPhone will now generate a six-digit code which you will need to enter on the other device.
- Once you have entered the code, the iPhone will be approved for use on the other device.
Following these steps will allow you to approve an iPhone from another device. It is a simple process that should take no more than a few minutes. Once the iPhone is approved, you will be able to use it on the other device with no problems.
How do I approve my iPhone from my iCloud account?
- Open the Safari web browser on your computer and navigate to iCloud.com.
- Log in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “My Devices” option in the left-hand menu.
- Find the device that you want to approve in the list of devices.
- Click the “Approve” button next to the device.
- Enter your Apple ID and password again for verification.
- Click the “Approve” button to confirm the approval of the device.
- Once approved, the device will now be authorized to access your iCloud account.
Why can’t I approve my new iPhone?
There are a variety of reasons why you may not be able to approve your new iPhone. The most common reason is due to an issue with your account information. You may have entered the wrong billing or shipping address, or you may have entered the wrong credit or debit card information. Additionally, you may have failed to enter the correct expiration date or security code for your credit or debit card.
Another potential issue is if your payment method has been declined. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as if your bank account does not have sufficient funds, or if there is a problem with your card issuer. If your payment method has been declined, you will need to contact your bank or credit card issuer to fix the issue.
Finally, you may not be able to approve your new iPhone if you are attempting to purchase it in a country that Apple does not ship to. In this case, you will need to contact Apple customer support to find a solution.
Overall, there are a number of reasons why you may not be able to approve your new iPhone. The best way to determine the exact reason is to contact Apple customer support.
How do I approve my iPhone from my laptop?
To approve your iPhone from your laptop, first make sure that your laptop and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then open the Settings app on your iPhone. Under the General tab, select the option for “Remote App Approval” and toggle the switch to enable it. On your laptop, navigate to the Apple ID website and sign in with your Apple ID. Under the “Security” section, you should be able to see the option to “Approve Devices”. Select this option and then choose the device you want to approve. You may need to enter the verification code that is sent to your iPhone to complete the process. Once the approval is successful, you should be able to access your Apple ID account on your iPhone.
How do I approve my iPhone from my Mac?
The process for approving an iPhone from a Mac is simple and straightforward. The first step is to open the iTunes application on the Mac. Once iTunes is open, the user should plug the iPhone into the Mac using the USB cable that came with the device. Once the iPhone is plugged in, the user should open the “Summary” tab in iTunes. This tab will provide an overview of the device and allow the user to choose the “Approve This Computer” option. After clicking this option, the user will be prompted to enter their Apple ID and password. Once the user has entered their Apple ID and password, the iPhone will be approved and ready to sync with the Mac.
The second step in the process is to open the iCloud application on the Mac. Once the iCloud application is open, the user should select the “Settings” option and then choose the “iCloud” tab. This tab will allow the user to choose which apps and services they would like to sync between their iPhone and Mac. The user should select the checkboxes for the apps and services they want to sync and then click the “Sync” button. After the sync is complete, the iPhone will be completely approved and ready to use with the Mac.
Where are iPhone approve requests?
Apple iPhone approval requests are made through the Apple Developer website. The website is home to the App Store, which is the main way for developers to submit their apps for approval. Once a developer has registered and logged in, they can access the App Store and submit their app. The approval process can take anywhere from several days to several weeks, depending on the complexity of the app and how many other apps are currently in the approval queue. After the app is approved, it will be available in the App Store for users to download. The approval process is a vital part of the app development process and is necessary to ensure that apps meet the requirements set by Apple.
How do I approve a device?
- Identify the manufacturer and model of the device.
- Contact the device’s manufacturer and/or service provider to ensure the device is compatible with your network and security policies.
- Ensure that the device is running the most recent version of its operating system and any associated security patches.
- Check the device’s settings to ensure it is configured according to your network and security policies.
- Set up a user account on the device with appropriate access permissions.
- Install and configure any necessary security software on the device, such as a firewall, antivirus, and encryption software.
- Physically secure the device and connect it to the network.
- Test the device to ensure that it is functioning properly and compliant with your security policies.
- Log and document the device’s installation and configuration.
- Approve the device for use on the network.
How do I add an approved device to my Apple account?
The process of adding an approved device to an Apple account is quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is open the Settings app on your device, select your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select “iTunes & App Store” from the list. On the next page, tap on the “Add a Device” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the device is added, it will be listed in the “Devices” section of your Apple account. If you want to remove the device from your Apple account, simply tap on the “Remove” button next to the device. You will be asked to confirm the removal before the device is actually removed from your account.
It is important to note that only approved devices can be added to your Apple account. This means that the device must be connected to the same Apple ID that you use on other Apple devices and services. Furthermore, Apple has certain security measures in place to make sure only approved devices are added to your account.
Can I approve ask to buy without Apple device?
Yes, you can approve requests to buy without an Apple device. There are a number of ways to do this, depending on what type of device you are trying to purchase.
If you are trying to purchase an Apple device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you can still approve the request without an Apple device. You can use the Apple Store app on your non-Apple device to check out and complete the purchase. This app can be used on any device running iOS 10.0 or later, Android 6.0 or later, or a Windows 10 PC.
If you are trying to purchase a product from the Apple Store, you can still approve the purchase without an Apple device. You can go to the Apple Store website and complete the purchase using any web browser.
Finally, if you are trying to purchase a product from a third-party vendor, such as Amazon or Best Buy, you can still approve the purchase without an Apple device. You can simply visit the vendor’s website, select the item you want to purchase, and complete the purchase there.
In short, you can approve requests to buy without an Apple device, as long as you have access to the necessary app or website.
How do I change app approval settings?
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down to the “Apps & Notifications” section.
- Tap the “Approval Settings” option.
- Select the type of app you want to change the approval settings for (e.g. “Games” or “Social Media”).
- Tap the toggle switch next to the specific app you want to change the approval settings for.
- Select either “Allow” or “Deny” from the list of options.
- Tap the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen to save the changes.
How do I accept a device on iCloud?
- You can also use the iCloud settings to enable or disable certain apps and features on the device. For example, you can enable or disable iCloud Drive, Find My iPhone, and iCloud Backup. You can also set up iCloud Keychain to store passwords and credit card information.
- Additionally, you can manage the storage space used by the device on iCloud. You can choose to have certain files and folders stored on the device, or you can choose to store them all in iCloud. You can also manage which apps can access your iCloud storage.
- Finally, you can also manage which users are allowed to access the device. You can add or remove users from the device, and you can set up parental controls to restrict certain apps or websites. Once you have configured all of these settings, your device will be fully accepted on iCloud.
Why does my iPhone say waiting for approval?
If you have recently signed up for a new iPhone, it is likely that your device is still in the process of being approved. When you first set up your phone, it needs to be authorized by the manufacturer, Apple, in order to be used legally. This is done to ensure that the device is not stolen, so that only legitimate owners can access the device.
Once the phone has been approved, you will receive a message on the phone’s screen that says “Waiting for Approval”. This message indicates that your device is in the process of being approved and it will be ready to use soon. The process of approval usually takes a few minutes, but it can take up to 24 hours depending on the device and the number of users waiting for approval.
Once the device has been approved, the message on the screen will change to “Ready to Use”. This means that your device is now ready to use and you can start using it as normal. However, if you are still seeing the “Waiting for Approval” message after 24 hours, it is likely that there is something wrong with your device and you should contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Why is my new iPhone waiting for activation?
Having a new iPhone can be both exciting and frustrating when it’s waiting to be activated. This is because activation is an important process that needs to be completed before you can use your new device.
When you purchase a new iPhone, it must be activated with a wireless carrier before it can be used. This is because the device needs to be connected to the carrier’s network so that it can access the internet, make and receive calls, and use other services. Activation also involves downloading the latest software updates and making sure the device is properly configured.
In some cases, the activation process may take a few minutes or longer depending on how busy the network is. If the network is congested and there are a lot of people trying to activate their devices, the process can take longer. If you have a poor internet connection, this can also affect the time it takes to complete the process.
In conclusion, your new iPhone is waiting to be activated because it needs to be connected to the carrier’s network before it can be used. Activation also helps ensure your device is secure and that you have the latest software updates. The time it takes to complete the activation process can vary depending on the network and your internet connection.
How long does it take for Apple to approve activation lock request?
- Go to the Apple website and click the “Activation Lock” link.
- Enter the device serial number and IMEI number to verify the device.
- Click the “Submit” button to send the request.
- Wait for an email from Apple that states the request has been received and is awaiting processing.
- Apple will typically respond within 1-2 business days. However, depending on the number of requests, it can take up to 5 business days to process the request.
- If the request is approved, Apple will send an email with instructions on how to unlock the device.
- Follow the instructions in the email to complete the activation lock request.
To sum up
At the end of the day, approving an iPhone from another device is a great way to keep your device secure and up to date. It’s a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. Once you’ve approved your device, you can enjoy the freedom of having your device connected to multiple devices at once. Hopefully, this guide has helped you understand the process and get your device approved quickly and easily.